Sunday 5 March 2017

Economic East

I have now finished my economeast article and it is currently being proofread and edited. During the activity we have been voting on which front cover we want to use for the magazine based on what the layout team has created. We have been very happy with the result and the new layout team seems to have a very good understanding of design which is great to see. 

Medical society

In medical society we have done more of the differential diagnosis activities. They have also improved with more complex illnesses and symptoms which change over time. This has also been very interesting and added a new element to what was perhaps getting a bit stale. This added challenge also makes it more realistic to how doctors experience patients in the real world.

Service

I have now begun a new service as part of my NYAA gold award. This is also a school service where we go to a retirment home and talk to the residents there. This week was my first time and I was quite apprehensive to go especially because I was joining the service half way through. However, it all worked out well and I was able to talk to a few of the residents. Unfortunately a few of the residents did not speak english fluently which made it difficult as I had to talk with a few people before finding one which I could have a proper conversation with.

No comments:

Post a Comment