Saturday 4 March 2017

Economic East

I have now finished my economeast article and it is currently being proofread and edited. During the activitiy we have been voting on which front cover we want to use for the magazine based on what the layout team has created. We have been very happy with the result and the new layout team seems to have a very good understanding of design which is great to see. 

Medical society

In medical society we have done more of the differencial diagnosis activites. They have also improved with more complex illnesses and symptoms which change over time. This has also been very interesting and added a new element to what was perhaps getting a bit stale. This added challenge also makes it more realistic to how doctors experience patients in the real world.

Rock climbing 

I have now come to the end of my time rock climbing, it has overall been a great activity and something which I have greatly improved in. Whilst I still have a lot more potential improvement, due to timing issues I cannot continue. However, it has given me a great insight into the world of rock climbing and a new appreciated for just how difficult it is a times. Whilst it may look easy from the outside, the technique, strength and training required is immense and I am happy to have partaken in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment